3 December 2013

DAY OUT

Photos by Neoma Fernando
NEVER EATING EVER AGAIN Have you guys ever had the feeling where you think you ate too much that you never want to eat, ever again? Well, lately I've been feeling that a lot. HAHAHA it's funny because the other day I felt like I never wanted to eat again - nek minnit, I eat heaps and have the same feeling of not wanting to eat... dat irony. Yesterday, my friends and I decided to watch the film Catching Fire, then eat at WTF? (What's that Flavour?) - I never knew they changed their name until yesterday.. last time I went there (I blogged about it, check it out here) it was What the Fudge? ...So maybe it wasn't because I ate too much, maybe it was because of chocolate overload? Yeah, I sometimes get it from that too...

I must say that the movie was really good, but to be honest I was expecting a tinnnnyyyyy bit more? Probably because everyone I know, who had watched the movie said "It's AH-MAZING", "It was the best movie I've ever watched.." - but overall the film was great, Finnick was hawt and the bloody ending makes me so unsatisfied that I just can't wait until the next Hunger Games film comes out! 



OUTFIT OF THE DAY

SHEIKE TOP
LOVISA EARRINGS
ELITE WATCH







4 comments:

  1. Omg, that waffle looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why were you unsatisfied? Did you even read the books? Because then you would know how it ends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, I didn't read the books! LOL

      Delete